02 March 2010

I was excited to see Etsy feature my Tintype Journal in the "Etsy Finds"






































And a treaury this week with my handmade journal and one of my silver fox elements

























I have also made some of these mini aged copper books and necklace to go with it.
I call it "Rememberance"




















I often wear a necklace that was made for me with a teeny tiny minibook I made.
It houses images of my family members killed in The Holocaust.

This blank mini-book is a great way for you to remember your loved ones or even carry around images of anything you choose to add.


























It always is a talking point.
I aged and added a chain long enough for one to be able to write and view the book without taking the necklace off.

















{3 out of 3 sold thank you}

I also aged and added some elements including a locket on this one

























And added a cherub and some elegant elements on this piece

























Available in my Etsy shop now.

18 comments:

Ro Bruhn said...

Congratulations Judy on your Etsy features. Your book jewellery is brilliant and so unique, definitely future heirlooms.

Irene said...

Congratulations indeed. You are a very talented lady, with beautiful creations and rightly deserve a spot of honor.

B.Held said...

these are beautiful

Jen Crossley said...

Congratulations Judy No wonder you were featured you work is one of a kind

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Many congratulations, Judy! Your work is always unique and breathtaking. I love the sweet necklace and chain - truly a treasure. xo

neva gagliano said...

you're in great company
with the etsy picks!
fabulous!
and that necklace with the
tiny book, be still my heart!
precious.

stregata said...

Congratulations on being featured - so very deserved! And the necklaces are fantastic, so lovely!!

lisa mitchell said...

Congrtulations, Judy! Always so nice to see one's work featured!
(Of course being one of your "big fans", it's no surprise for me ;)
Those necklaces with the book are so special...beautiful idea. Cheers!

ArtPropelled said...

Your book jewellery is awesome. I love the one with the locket...... something to be treasured.

JudyK said...

Well it's just too cute! Does it show up in Etsy finds from people looking at it or making it a favorite?

Kim said...

Love the wee book Judy, and congrats on the Etsy features! You inspiration you! LOL!

Samantha Marshall said...

Congratulations!! I love the mini journal.

Joy and Kathryn said...

Your work continues to amaze me. So precise and perfectly created. xo Joy

Lisa Hoffman said...

The necklaces are exquisite. You're also keeping the story alive by encouraging dialog. What higher and more Blessed assignment is there?

I can feel gratitude toward you from Heaven.

layers said...

what a beautiful little book on your necklace-- and to have such personal meaning inside. And the ones you make for Etsy are wonderful.

Yaya Chique, Home of debi lynn designs said...

Hey girlfriend!
LOVE these!!! Your work always touches my spirit....love ya! xo..deb

Seth said...

Congrats Judy. Not surprised that your amazing creations are turning up everywhere!

deannawelch19@gmail.com said...

I adore these books! What a wonderful piece to have. Thank you for your comment on my houses!
De Anna