09 August 2007

GRATITUDE

Awards and Rewards:






Inspiratirational Blogger Award:


Well, well, well,


I was blog surfing the other day and was on the inspirational Kelsey's blog and found out that she had nominated me for this award. Gosh, thanks so much Kelsey. I feel very honoured to recieve this award especially from one whose blog has just so much to learn. I know that if i ever need a refresher or indeed to learn a new technique, I can almost always rely on Kelsy to find my answer.


So now to that task which I really deplore of nominating five people for their inspirational blogs.


Drumroll please...


Just opening the envelope, won't be a second...



Nina Bagley


Karen Owen


Jen Crossley


Corey Moortgat


Susan Tuttle


Phew, now that is done!


Rewards:


As far as rewards go, I feel so blessed to have been rewarded with all the amazing and heartfelt comments I recieved with regard to "Numbers".


I know I have said it before but I will say it again, thanks so so much.


I feel so humbled by it.


I am so grateful that so many people took the time to read about Numbers and then took the time to comment.


Apologies if I did not get back to you personally, it's hard finding email addresses from some bloggers.


But my greatest reward was seeing Robert's reaction to the first panel. That is my real reward. It's so astounding to have watched his reaction - I barely had to explain anything to him - he just knew why I did what I did - we are so on the same wave-length.


Love ya Pud - and thanks for all the encouragement!!! It means the world to me.


I believe Esther has viewed the blog today, so hi to you Esther, one of the most beautiful and courageous people I have been fortunate enough to know.



Thanks:
Michelle Ward

You are a star.


Recently I posted a - 'does anyone have this image' - post and it was of that classic phrenology head image. Gosh within minutes Michelle was so kind as to send me one but not only that she recommended this book...





So Michelle, it took some searching as it's out of print but this week I got one - yaah!
You made my week this week as I looked through the book.
Thanks a million!!!!




I am working hard on panel 2 at the moment, hence the infrequency of posts since the last one.


Anyway, gotta run, catching up with some friends who complain they do not see me - they know when I go "underground" - it's because I am working on new piece.



Ciao and thanks again.

8 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

Judy what can I say Im honoured you have nominated me it means alot coming from you so thank you.
I could only imagine Robert's reaction to the first panel he must of been blown away as we all have been.
Thank you for sharing your incredible work with us all.
Jen

nina said...

dear, dear friend - i echo the very talented jen's words, verbatim. it is to you that i bow, and i am beyond grateful that the universe arranged things so that our paths would cross...and that they will cross again, and again. you know how much i love you. thank you, and thank you again for everything. xoxo nina

Karen Owen said...

Judy, Thank you! I am honored that you nominated me because I have been so inspired by you, your blog and your art. How I wish I could see Numbers up close and personal!

Karen

jo and jacky said...

Judy, you deserve to be nominated 100%, we all eagerly await each and every installment.
As to our emails yesterday, we are behind YOU all the way, and you know what I mean by that. I too am so very grateful that our paths cross and will cross again!
Love Jo xoxo
P.S. Best wishes to Ari, though I am sure he will do great!!

Karen Cole said...

Congrats, Judy. You deserve every blogging award there is as far as I'm concerned.

paris parfait said...

Congratulations on your much-deserved award!

Pearl Maple - Mandy Collins said...

Congratulations on the award, totally deserving as there is so much good stuff going on in your blog space. Looking forward to stopping by again to see what else you have been up to.

Corey Moortgat said...

Hi Judy, just got back from my trip and found this wonderful nomination- thanks so much!! It means a lot coming from you since I know your own art has a lot of meaning. You're such a sweetheart, and I'm proud that you find me inspiring!! Oh, and that's cool that you've got my book on your sidebar!!