21 February 2007

This one is for Lissy...



Looking forward to seeing you and making a pig of myself on coffee and cake.




This one's for Megan...




Bought this gorgeous little book whilst in L.A. in December, its a reproduction of an old book that explains punctuation. It's in verse and all the pictures represent the punctuation explaination. Notice how the mermaid is shaped to look like an apostrophe. Will try to get my hands on a copy for you - it's a cute little book.

This one's for Sharon...

This is part of my ribbon storage unit.
Look lovey it's all labelled - drool!
This is the unit before being labelled.
Whilst Sharon was here she decided to sort out my very small array of ribbons - lol. God knows why she did that but I am ever so very grateful. Shhhhhhhhh... don't tell her but it's getting a little unkept what with another album in the works.
Ciao for now!


8 comments:

Megan said...

LOL! I love the mermaid Judy!! It certainly brought a smile to my face!!

And the cabinet for ribbons storage is just unreal...I love it!

Wish I could make coffee and cake with you and Liss too :-) Have fun!

Megan xx

Sharon Manning said...

Well when someone gives you their house for 3 weeks while they are jetsetting around the USA, how do you re-pay them? Believe me Judy's ribbon collection is to die for! Just no more black and white for a while please.

I had another reason for doing them for you......so that when I come over to work, I could find what I needed when I needed it. LOL

I expected them to be messed up before long but I'm not doin them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet anyway.
You know I love those drawers too.

Karen Cole said...

Hey Judy, Judy, Judy,

Sounds like you and your "mates" (is it ok to use this term for a female?) are going to have a fabulous time.

Your storage unit looks amazing!

I have discovered that my difficulty in producing my blog is because I have a MAC. They are trying to work out compatability issues.

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I've recently lost two dear friends. I have come to believe that ones "energy", "spirit" stays with us even though they are physically not here. Call it "becoming one with the universe" if you like.

Take care....xxooo Karen

Karen Cole said...

Oh....forgot to tell you.....Jerri and I are headed up to NYC this weekend to have a creative "pajama party" with Joy and Kathryn at Joys apartment. We are all bringing a variety of artistic supplies and plan to do some journaling and ATCs......plus, "drink coffee and eat cake" (I think that's what you said)...

Judy said...

OHHHHHH KAREN I WANNA COME TO BUT I GUESS I CAN'T BE EVERYWHERE! BUT MY US MATES CAN'T CREAT WITHOUT ME. MICHAEL GETS HERE SATURDAY SO WE WILL TRY AND CALL YOU GUYS - YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MAY HAVE A TECNICAL QUESTION FOR HIM.
PLEASE SEND EVERYONE MY LOVE.
XOXOXOXOX

Karen Cole said...

We'll miss you, too.

I'll send you some photos.

Have a wonderful time together...you two love birds!


Love Karen

Lissy said...

WOW look at that cupboard...green over here ... but I guess as you are coming visting you can be forgiven :) Looking forward to it :)

kathywas said...

WOW! Now that I've finished drooling over this storage cabinet, I will let you know how much I adore it! And filled with dreamy ribbons to boot. What more could a gal want??